Peer education program
Our peer education program offers six-week workshops for men who are attracted to other men. The workshops aim to provide a safe space where men can learn about themselves, improve their life skills, enhance their relationships and improve their social networks.
Topics covered include coming out, identity, sexual health, community and many more.
The workshops are free and:
- Include structured exercises and open discussion.
- Run for three hours from 7.00pm - 10.00pm with a break for dinner.
- Usually run weekly on either a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night.
- Run once a week for six weeks.
- Have 8-12 participants and two trained volunteer facilitators.
Phone: (03) 9865 6700 or 1800 134 840 (free call for country callers)
Interested in becoming a Peer Education volunteer? Find out more.